This policy is updated when necessary and the latest version will always be published on this page.
Last updated: 16/05/2017.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact Siamais directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone on 0121 643 3993 or write to B1 2HS.
We gather and use information about our website's users in order to provide products and services and to enable the website to function as intended.
We also use this information to better understand how visitors use our website and to improve the user experience.
What data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- - Customer name
- - Address, e-mail and telephone contact details
- - Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- - Website usage data
- - Other information relevant to client enquiries
- - Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
We use this information to help us understand how you interact with our website, helping us to improve our products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- - For our own internal records.
- - To improve the products and services we provide.
- - To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- - To send you promotional e-mail newsletters (if you signed up to our newsletter)
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive which enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website. Our cookies allow our website to keep track of your personal information, preferences and shopping basket. They also provide us with information regarding how our customers are using our website and which pages they are visiting.
- - Track how our customer use our website, how many visitors we are getting and other information that helps us improve our website experience using Google Analytics and other analytics packages.
- - Conduct A/B testing on our website to help improve user experience. This will allow us to show some of our customers one version of our page and others another version so that we can see which is preferred.
- - To recognise if you have visited our website previously and customise our website accordingly.
Please note that cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you other than that which you choose to share with us.
Controlling your cookies
However, please be aware that this will prevent a large amount of our website from functioning correctly. You will likely find it impossible to purchase products, for instance.
Controlling what information we hold about you
If you agree that we can use your information for marketing purposes but later change your mind, you can withdraw from these contacts at any time by doing one of the following:
- - Sign in to our website and change your opt-in settings.
- - Send an email to email@example.com.
- - Write to us at: B1 2HS.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
All of your information is stored in a secure fashion, protected by strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We store all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the http://www.siamais.co.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.